- Online resources provided to research students and teacher
- Facilities provided for undertaking research projects by faculties.
- Submission of research projects to varius funding agencies like UGC, ICSSR and BARTI etc.
- Innovative practices in Teacher Education
- Collaborative Learning
- Flipped classroom
- Alternative assessment
- Research Methodology in Education
- Learner and Learning theories
- Personality Development and assessment
- Philosophical Contribution of Educationist
- Sociological aspects of education
Selected Research Article
Teaching Styles of Teacher Educators with respect to Gender and Experience
Author - Asore M. D.
Abstract - Teaching is an art as well as science. It was considered that teaching is an art but now days it is assumed that teaching is an art which can be developed through scientific way. As there are individual differences occurred, it is observed that every teacher has his/her unique way or style of teaching. There are few previous researches been undertaken to study teaching styles of teachers at different levels.
Keywords : Teaching Styles, Teacher Educators, Gender, Experience.
Social Skill Develop through Cooperative Learning
Author - Jitendra Subhash Shinde
Abstract - Education and society are the two sides of the same coin. Therefore, we can develop/ mould an ideal society from the union of these two aspects. For creation of such an ideal society, citizens should also be ideal or leaning to idealism. The system has to carry out the function to prepare / mould ideal citizens. Hence, through the study of sociology, we will come to know which are the qualities essential when we mingle with society members. More so, if we consider which are the basic skills required in our day-to-day dealings, then we will come to know that communication skill, leadership quality etc.
Stress Management in the Context of Bhagavad-gita.
Author - Dr. Maheshwar G. Kallave
Abstract - Today, the concept of 'knowledge explosion' is taking roots in the educated society, which has put on the garb of Information Technology and technology. But in the current situation, instead of a conducive atmosphere, adverse atmosphere is being created. This is exemplified by the increasing number of suicides committed by students and increasing tendency of students towards addiction. If we probe deeply into this aspect, we observe that the aspects which have become prominent today are competition, spread of media, change in day-to-day lifestyle, bad habits, fear etc. What lies at the root of all these happenings is nothing but stress.
Project completed - TWO
- A study of the Emotional Intelligence and Academic stress among High School Students with reference to some Variables (Funded by Dr.B.A.M.U., Aurangabad-amount Rs. 15000/- PI – Asore M.D.)
- Attitude Towards innovative Teaching and its Practices: Differences among faculty members in higher education of Dr. B. A. M. University, Aurangabad (Funded by Dr. B. A. M. U., Aurangabad-amount Rs. 20,000/-, PI – Asore M.D.)
Project Ongoing One
- Educational and Socio-Economic Status of Gatai Charmakars in Aurangabad and Nasik-A Comparative Study( Under Research collaboration with BARTI, Pune and funded by BARTI, Pune- Amount- Rs. 1,50,000/- PI – Asore M.D.)