- Each programme has the examination schedule and other related details mentioned in the annual examination schedule given by university to colleges/Institutions.
- Please read your course prospectus thoroughly and if you need any clarification, feel free to ask your College/Institution Examination coordinator or contact the concerned Examination Cordination unit of the University.
- The different assessment components conducted at your College/Instituions/ University Department consist of different types like Home Assignments, Class Tests, Field work and practical experiments, etc and their schedule is decided by the University and communicated to students through the College/Instituions/ University Department .
- You are expected to keep in touch with your College/Instituions/ University Department for knowing the latest rules, information updates etc. regarding your examinations.
- For some courses the Practical work / Term work / Project work / Industrial Training Work / Internship / Six Month Certificate Course in Envirnmental Science/ MS-CIT/ Certificate Course in Computer Science is required to be completed before the student appears for the final Examination .
Click here to know more about.... Examinations