We Care We Cure!
To keep students, resident employees and their families healthy, happy and joyful a health center has been constructing in the campus. Health center has started its functioning from 30 May 1998. The primary duties of the health centre has started its functioning provide immediate medical treatment to employees & students in the campus. Health Centre is well equipped with many advance medical equipment like, X-ray, Nebulizer, Autoclave for sterilization, two consulting room, Dressing room Dispensary room, Registration room, X-ray room.
Health Centre provides following service at nominal charges.
- Medicine for minor illnesses.
- X-Ray machine
- Yearly Medical Checkup for all hostel students.
- Yearly medical checkup of employee
- 'Eye checkup' by consultant doctors
- Fogging of university campus to prevent vector borne infections.
- Medical assistance to various sports events at sports complex.
- National Health Programmers are organized in collaboration of students Welfare, NSS and health centre.
- We organized various lectures on health by specialized doctors.
- Health Center provide medical to various sport tournaments conducted in University
- N.S.S. camps.
- Computerized Eye check up camp
- Dental Chair
- Yearly Medical Checkup of employee
- HIV &Premarital counselling center in collaboration with Govt. medical College, Aurangabad.
- Collaborative Health check-up with Municipal Corporation & Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad.
- Collaborative Earn & Learn Scheme with Municipal Corporation.
- Fitness Centre (Gymnasium for girls & boys)
- Construction of new boys Hostel.
- Launching of Computer Training Programme.
- Communication Skill development Programme.
- Expansion & improvement of Hostel facility.
- Improvement of Health Centre & Canteen Facility.
- The Health Centre works in two shifts ( i.e. from 8.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. in the morning and from 3.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. in the evening ) so as to maintain uniformity in the treatment of the patients.
- The Medical Officer also attends the patients during evening and night timings providing medical facilities for 24 hours.
- The Health Centre provides treatment to the students, teaching and nonteaching staff of this university and also to guests, players of other universities ( who are attending various sports events ) at nominal/concessional rates of the medicines.
- The Health Centre provides of a wide range of medicines for prompt treatment of all categories of diseases.
- The Health Centre has a Lady Doctor for the treatment of Girls students and Lady employees in the University Campus.
- The Health Centre carries out Physical Examination of the University players parcticipating in various tournaments arranged in as well as outside the University Campus.
- At all the major events/camps arranged in the University Campus, the Health Centre provides 24 hour medical facilities for the participants in those events.
- The Health Centre provides First-Aid and medical facilities for the Sports Tournaments arranged in the University Campus throughout the year.
- The Health Centre has provided First Aid Boxes to the Hostels in the University Campus.
- The Health Centre has provided Sanitary napkin wending and destroying machines to all Ladies Hostels, Departments and Administrative offices/sections in the University Campus.
- The Health Ministry, Govt. of India implemented National Pulse Polio Programme is conducted by the Health Centre every year for children of the University employees.
- The Health Centre plans to arrange various Health Check-up camps, blood investigation camps and lectures of various Medical Speciality Doctors for the University students and employees in the near future.
- The posts allotted to the Health Centre are as follows :a) Medical Officer b) Lady Medical Officer ( on contract basis ) c) Compounder ( 2 posts ) d) Staff Nurse ( 1 post ) e) Nursing Orderly ( 2 posts ) f) Peon ( 2 posts ) g) Helper ( on contract basis )