There shall be purchase committee for dealing with all matters pertaining to all purchases of the university, in respect of such items where individuals cost of each item exceeds rupees one lakh at a time.
|No. ||Designation |
|1 ||The Vice-Chancellor - Chairperson |
|2 ||The Pro-Vice-Chancellor |
|3 ||Chancellor's nominee on Management Council |
|4 ||Two heads of university departments or university institutions nominated by the Management Council |
|5 ||One member of the Management Council nominated by the Council from amongst the elected members of the Council. |
|6 ||One expert, nominated by the Vice-Chancellor preferably in the area of Material Management from the Industry |
|7 ||The Registrar |
|8 ||The Finance and Accounts Officer - Member - Secretary. |
- During the absence of the Finance and Accounts Officer, the Registrar shall act as the Secretary of the Committee.
- The Purchase Committee shall invite the head of the university department or university institution, for which the purchases are to be made.
- All members of the committee, other than ex-officio members shall hold office for a term of three years and shall not be eligible for a second consecutive term in the same university.
- All matters pertaining to all purchases of the University in respect of such items where individual cost of each item is not more than rupees ten lakhs at a time, shall be as prescribed by the Statutes.
- The powers and duties of the Purchase Committee and the procedure for its meetings shall be as prescribed by the Statutes.
|No ||Name ||Address |
|1. ||Hon'ble Professor P.G. Yeole (VC) ||(Chairman), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad |
|2. ||Hon'ble Professor S.T. Shirsat(Pro-Vice Chancellor) ||(Pro-Vice Chancellor), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad |
|3. ||Vacant ||The Director of Accounts and Treasuries or his representative, not below the rank of Deputy Director of Accounts and Treasuries |
|4. ||Mr. Kishor Shitole ||Chancellors Nomine(2018 to 2022) |
|5. ||Dr. Narendra Kale ||[Nominated by Management Council] (27/09/2021 to 26/09/2024) |
|6. ||Vacant ||[Nominated by Management Council] one expert, nominated by the Vice-Chancellor preferably in the area of |
Material Management from the Industry
|7. ||Prof. K.B. Shejule ||from Head of Department (Member) (21/12/2020 to 20/12/2023) [Headship Tenure till 05/07/2022] |
|8. ||Prof. Abhijeet Shelke ||from Head of Department (Member)(27/09/2021 to 26/09/2024) [Headship Tenure till 31/05/2024] |
|9. ||Dr. B.K.Sakhale (Member) ||(Registrar) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad |
|10. ||Mrs.Savita B.Jampawad(Secretary) ||(Finance and Account Officer) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad |