Research Policy and Objectives
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University's quality research focussing on:
- Healthy people: Pioneering health, integrated healthcare and lifelong learning for wellness in our ageing world
- Resilient societies: Understanding cultures in out changing world and building ethical, just and inclusive communities
- Prosperous economies: Strengthening economic productivity to promote prosperity in our diverse world
- Secure planet: Sustaining our interdependent world and exploring our place in the universe
- Innovative technologies: Advancing our interconnected world with frontier technologies, systems designs and creative practice.
In conducting excellent, high impact research around these future shaping research priorities, we will realise our key research objectives to:
- accelerate world-leading research performance
- prepare world-ready higher degree research candidates
- engage as a world recognised research collaborator of choice
- deliver research with world-changing impact.